Monday, April 30, 2012

Potluck Post Monday

Today is my first official day of vacation, which is why I'm running late. :) I wish I could say I was sleeping in, but I was up at my usual 6:00 am and hard at work on trying to finish up the first book in my new mystery series.

In book news, TROUBLE IN MUDBUG is now free at Amazon and itunes, so if you have friends/family that haven't read it, then tell them to download a copy while it's free.

In big, professional author news: I won the RT Reviewers Choice Award for First Series Romance (The Secret of Cypriere Bayou)!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. I finally get to put "Award Winning Author" with my name. :)

So for vacation, I have all kinds of errands and finishing up the book today and tomorrow, then Tuesday night, my best friend Cindy flies in. I haven't seen her in three years, so this is a big deal. We'll spend a couple of days sitting by the pool, having pedicures and eating decadent food and drinking, then we'll head to our other best friend's lake house for a long girl's weekend. What about you guys? Any big plans?

Deadly DeLeon

1 comment:

Brandy said...

The only plans I have are to survive the week. Between kids events, Daughter's job and everything else it's going to be a very hectic week.
Hope you have a great time this week! And CONGRATULATIONS on your award!