Sunday, June 15, 2008

YouTube Sunday

This week’s winner is Maithe, with the video she found of Gummibär.
Yay, Maithe! Next week I'm giving away a pack of Ellora's Cave Golden Age of Hollywood playing cards, featuring different hot, steamy covers on each card. Very fun! So, send me your video finds! gemmasreadermail@gmail.com

Okay, I will admit that the first few seconds of this video I was confused. The next few, I started to smile. Then giggle. But by the end, I was busting up. By the third time I watched it, I was singing along. Careful, it’s addictive. Oh, and if you go to Gummibär’s website (http://www.gummibar.net), you can hear it in Hungarian, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Brazillian and (my favorite) Spanglish. That’s one talented gummy bear!



And, because it’s summer, here’s the encore. ;)

2 comments:

Christie Craig said...

I'm laughing, here, Gemma.

This was . . . odd.

Crime Scene Christie

catslady said...

I just saw this and laughed my head off!!