Sunday, May 18, 2008

YouTube Sundays

Lately, I’ve been getting a lot of emails with links to funny YouTube videos. Some are cute, some political, some wild, but all of them crack me up to no end. So, while Bethany is away, I thought I’d try something new here and institute YouTube Sundays. Throughout the week, email me (gemmasreadermail@gmail.com) with the funniest, craziest, most gut busting YouTube videos you can find, and I’ll pick one winner to post each Sunday. What does the winner get? Well, aside from serious bragging rights, we’ll come up with a fun prize each week. Next week… a signed copy of UNDERCOVER IN HIGH HEELS! Sound like fun? Then get watching and email me those links!

I’ll start this week off with one that Mary sent me about writer promotion. Too funny!





~Trigger Happy Halliday

1 comment:

Lucy said...

That was too funny. Thanks for sharing. :)